10 DIY Cleaning Solutions
1. Mix 2/3c. Dawn, 2/3 c. ammonia, 6 Tbsp. baking soda and 2 c. warm water into a spray bottle
2. Spray onto stains and let sit for a few minutes. Wash as usual and watch stains vanish.
Dirty Oven Rack cleaner
1. Soak oven racks in bathtub with hot water, 8 dryer sheets and 1/2 cup of Dawn overnight. Watch build up fall right off.
2. Use dryer sheets to remove any remaining build up
Super Shower Cleaner
1. Mix equal parts white vinegar and Dawn in a spray bottle
2. Spray all over show and let shit for 2 hours. Wipe clean, goodbye scum and rust
The better Oxy-Cleaner
1. Mix 1/2 c. hydrogen peroxide, 1/2 c super washing soda and 1 c. hot water
Soak laundry in this mixture overnight to erase impossible stains.
Clean Glass Showers
1. Slice a lemon in have and dip into a bowl of kosher salt, start scrubbing. The citrus and salt combination combat pesky shower scum
Wrinkle Release Spray
1. Mix equal parts fabric softener, white vinegar and water in a spray bottle.
2. Spray on fabric and pull slightly, watch wrinkles straighten right out. You can also put fabric in the dryer after spraying for the same result.
1. Apply a squirt of Purell to the stain, let sit for 10 minutes
2. Wash as usual
Carpet Stain Remover
1. Mix equal parts ammonia and hot water
2. Pour mixture over stain and cover with a clean white towel
3. Iron the towel on top of the stain. Watch the stain instantly lift from the rug
Magic dishwasher cleaner
1. Place a cup of white vinegar on the top rack of your empty dishwasher, run a hot cycle (note: make sure to check the trap for any blockages first)
2. When the cycle is complete sprinkle baking soda on the bottom of the dishwasher, run another short cycle, your dishwasher will smell fresh and clean
Remove armpit stains
1. Mix on part Dawn with two parts hydrogen peroxide
2. Pour mixture over stain and let sit for one hour. You may add baking soda and scrub lightly for extra pesky stains. Wash as usual. Stains will be gone like magic.